Sunday, July 20, 2008

WELCOME

Today, 21st of July 2008.....
My brother's birthday...but i still not wish him... :p
I plan to wish him after I have finished my bel class...
InsyaAllah.....
Lastly, I have managed to make my own blog....
Honestly, I feel nothing...
Either happy or sad...hihi...
But I am sure it has a lot of fun...
I am so exiting to get know further about 'BLOG'....
I feel so thankful to miss syaz as she taught me to make my own blog...
Tq miss syaz...hehe....
For the last word, let's visit my blog...
I'm sure you would not be regret....
cau..cin..cau... (^_^)

3 comments:

Zul Fathi a.k.a ZeoMatsuka said...

Hey ya'all...pls do visit my blog page..dun forget to leave some comment before ya'all leave...u can go to my page by clicking on my name ya'all will navigate automaticaly to my page =)

Nur Syazwani said...

Erk! You felt nothing about having your own blog? I hope you'll like it as you move on

via said...

no miss...
now i enjoy this lovely blog..
hehe.. ;p