Sunday, August 3, 2008

MY EXPERIENCE OF BEING A UITMT STUDENT FOR
APPROXIMATELY ONE MONTH


I have been in UITMT for about one month. In that moment, I already gained a lot of experiences. Most of them are sweet memories. Here, I got the other roommates. They are Sis Nisya and Sis Siti. They are so kind and they are such my own sister. Although I just knowing them for a month but we are so close. We love to share our problems together and that made us close.
In my class, I also have my bossom friends. They are Za, Irah and Julie. We will cycle to class together.so I felt grateful as I have that kind of friends.

1 comment:

Nur Syazwani said...

I'm happy for you too. Glad that you're happy being here and being able to adapt with the new surrounding. See you in our next meeting. Take care ya!