Sunday, October 19, 2008

.......my aidilfitri experienced.......

my this year celebration of hari raya is not too exiting...
it was because i had to return back to uitm at the fifth day of hari raya....
i did not have enough time to celebrate with my family..friends...
if i have a month to celebrate hari raya....
that might be interesting right...??
huhu...
perhaps i already can make my tour all around Malaysia just to celebrate hari raya...
hehehe.....
but it is imposible...
however i still have a little exitement as i managed to collect the highest of 'duit raya' among my siblings...instead, i still can challenge my little brother...hehe..
but i do not care that much....
the most important is i could celebrate my hari raya with my beloved family...
that was enough for me...
my first and my second day of hari raya were quite tiring...
i just can go to my neighbour's house late of the evening.....
by the way..every single day of hari raya was my memorable moment...

No comments: